Announcing the FVMA’s New Veterinary Care Team Affiliate Member Program!
The FVMA is excited to announce the launch of our new team member affiliate membership program to recognize the outstanding contributions of veterinary care teams in our industry, and to support both team member career development and the veterinary profession. Operating within the FVMA, these new organizations extend the reach and mission of our association by offering affiliate membership and additional benefits to qualified veterinary professionals. The new member programs include organizations for:
Click on any of the above logos for more information regarding each affiliate.
As an affiliate member, your exclusive benefits include:
- Full-time, professional staff dedicated to your success: The FVMA staff is here to help you and answer any questions you might have, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Your professional interests and success are the FVMA’s focus every day. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll do our best to find it for you.
- Discounts and early registration on world-class continuing education and elite veterinary conferences: Our association offers industry-leading conferences and events, featuring world-class programs and speakers, cutting-edge lectures, and hands-on instruction.
- Extensive career networking opportunities with thousands of veterinary colleagues across Florida and the country: As a recognized state and national leader in our industry, we proudly represent more than 5,000 members and nearly 80% of the veterinary practices statewide. We strongly encourage peer-to-peer networking, collaboration, and partnership across the veterinary medical profession.
- Updates on the latest new and issues impacting veterinary medicine: The FVMA is committed to providing our members the most current news and information to advance both career development and animal health and well-being.
- Membership card, pin, and certificate denoting your member organization and FVMA affiliation: We believe veterinary care team members should be appropriately recognized for their professional accomplishments and their hard work, passion, and commitment to delivering the highest quality care possible to patients and their owners.
- Legislative and regulatory advocacy: As your representative in Tallahassee, we work tirelessly each year to ensure veterinary interests and animal health are considered as thousands of new legislative bills are introduced in the capitol. In fact, the FVMA advocacy is the single most important intangible benefit our association provides.
- Additional new and exciting benefits to be announced soon – stay tuned!: To better serve our members, we regularly evaluate new membership privileges to enrich your affiliation in the FVMA.
At the FVMA, we pride ourselves in being the voice of veterinary medicine in Florida, and we are excited to welcome these outstanding professionals to the ranks of more than 5,000 current members and nearly 80% of statewide veterinary practices we currently serve. We encourage you to join us and add your voice to strengthen our profession and your career.
If you know a veterinary team member who has done a truly outstanding job this year and gone above and beyond to support their practice and care for clients, consider nominating them for the FVMA’s CVT of the Year or Team Member of the Year award, to be handed out at our annual conference in April.