SA Solo Practice Grossing $1.2M+. Located in a Lease Facility in a Busy Plaza. ADI $316K. PRX Only (FL25S).
SA Solo DVM, +/-3500SF Lease Facility, Open 4.5 days a week plus 1 Saturday per month, located between Lakeland and Tampa, $850K Gross. PRX Only (FL33V).
■ Solo Dr practice established for 60 years grossing $900K+ and growing. Located in the heart of Clearwater and less than 10 miles to the world famous Clearwater Beach. Easy access to Tampa International Airport and St. Pete/Clearwater Airport. PRX & RE (FL20C)
■ Sugary sand & emerald waters, solo doctor practice with real estate. PRX & RE (FL55C).
■ 1 DVM, SA practice with real estate, grossing $900K+, well equipped, and growing. PRX & RE (FL55C).
Solo Dr. practice established for 30 years grossing $1.1M+ and growing. Located 0.8 mile to gorgeous sugar white sand beach with emerald water. After paying debt for practice and real estate, Owner income is $200,000. Now’s the time!
Dr. small animal Practice that has served the area for over 30 year in Palm Beach County. Lease space with 2 exam rooms and room for a 3rd. $1.1M gross, after debt income $242K.
Solo Dr. with a gross of $675K in 2022. Has been in the current location for 5 years, but was located just down the street prior to moving in 2018. Lease space with 1430 sq. ft. clinic space and a 2500 sq. ft space being used as a kennel now but could be used to expand the clinic area. Great growing area with plenty to do for the outdoor and water enthusiasts. After debt income of $220K.
A unique opportunity to buy “Sister Practices” that are about 30 miles apart. Each of them is 1 Dr. Practices…one of them with a 2022 gross revenue of right at $1.1M and the other right at $1.27M. Each or them are in free standing buildings on corner lots with easy access and ample parking.
One of them is a 2500 sqft building with 3 exam rooms and the other is 2200 sq. ft. with 2 exam rooms. Both practices are well equipped with digital x-ray, in-house labs and everything you need for a turnkey operation at both locations. Profitability is very good in both practices. Owner would prefer to sell these 2 practices together but might consider a separate sale under certain circumstances. Reach out for more information.
Well established 1.5 Dr. practice in a freestanding 2500 sq.ft. office. Office has 2 exam rooms (with room to add at least 1 more) and is well equipped with a good staff and a 2022 gross of $806K and is priced to offer the buyer an after-debt income of $165,000. Owner is open to staying on and working part time if a buyer wishes. This is a great practice to start your ownership journey in a city with a lot of up-side.
Well established Solo Dr. with some relief Dr. help in a very busy area west of the Turnpike. Grossing right at $1M in a nice lease space with 3 exam rooms…very well equipped with a seasoned staff. Owner is willing to stay on and work a mutually agreeable schedule for the right buyer. Reach out for more information.
Small Animal Hospital in Miami, Florida – Free Standing building for purchase or lease. Options open. US1 and Pinecrest area. Established, turnkey, loyal clients and staff. Loss of associate forcing sale. Ready to have your own practice? Ownership can be easy and obtainable.
Contact: Brian 305-984-7654 or email email@example.com
Free Standing 4,200 sqft Building w/ 3 Exam Rooms, Separate DOG and CAT Entrances. Wonderful Location, Quality Practice, GREAT CLIENTS. Lg A/C kennel area can be converted to add Exam Rms, Offices, Sx Suite. Call or Text (941)773-4546 for Details.
Free Standing Custom Built 4,200 sqft Building. Hurricane-resistant with Reinforced Concrete Walls, Metal Roof, and Auto Backup Generator Power. Separate DOG and CAT Entrances, Large Treatment Area, Sx Suite, In-House Lab, Cat Kennel, 3 Exam Rooms, AND Large Air Cond. Dog Kennel can easily be converted to add Exam Rms, Offices, Sx Suite, etc. Wonderful Location, Quality Practice, GREAT CLIENTS. For Details Email, Call, or Text Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org (941)773-4546.
Sonosite Edge Ultrasound. Gently used in excellent shape. 15-6MHz probe (tendon probe) and Rectal probe (Repro). Older practitioner slowing down and no longer has need for it. Bought new from Sonosite $28k. Price $10,500.
Contact email@example.com or (540) 364-4281
Integrated Medicine Practice located in Crystal River, in the heart of the Nature Coast.
▪ 4500 sqft building on 0.7 acre of land with a large paved 24-spot lot.
▪ Prime corner location on the main road in the county, near the center of town.
▪ Solar-powered with battery backup, ensuring no power issues and minimal power bills.
▪ LED lighting throughout for a fatigue-free environment.
▪ Reme Halo air sanitation in air handlers for top-of-the-line sanitation safety.
▪ 2,500 sq ft used as a veterinary practice, featuring 4 exam rooms and 2 offices, lab/ storage/ break area.
▪ 2,000 sq ft utilized for massage and wellness (human) practice, with 4 additional treatment rooms.
▪ This practice can be relocated for veterinary facility expansion.
▪ Team experienced and trained in both conventional and holistic modalities, including Veterinary ▪ ▪ Orthopedic Manipulation, Homotoxicology, Frequency Specific Low-Level Laser, Stance, Ozone therapy, and minor diagnostic ultrasound.
▪ 2023 Expected Gross Income: $750,000.
▪ 11% annual increase in Gross Revenue over the prior 10 years.
▪ Solo vet compensation after expenses: $150,000+, working 4 days/wk.
▪ Open for day exams and treatments only, with no overnight or emergency services.
▪ Operating hours: 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday.
Potential for Growth:
▪ Opportunity to expand into more conventional surgical and radiology suites.
▪ Possibility to develop additional spaces for other services and treatments.
▪ Increased DVM working hours optional income booster.
▪ Out of the primary hurricane paths, even though it’s located near the Gulf.
▪ Equine country, offering the potential to bring equine services if desired.
▪ Clients come from surrounding counties for our specialty services.
▪ Minutes from boating, paddleboarding, snorkeling and diving, as well as waterfront dining, bike trails, and more!
▪ The current owner, Dr. Trish Kallenbach, is the DVM managing and practicing.
▪ Dr. Trish is willing to mentor and work with the right person for continued integrated
practice services into the future.
▪ Asking Price: $750,000, practice and building (recent appraisal of building $650,0000), and owner financing options are considered.
Dr. Trish Kallenbach DVM
Interested in advertising with the FVMA? Whether you’re looking to advertise in our print publications, on our website, or become an educational partner, we have something to help promote your business. Check out some of our options below, or contact us for more information.
The Veterinary Career Network (VCN) is an alliance of professional associations, schools, and colleges of veterinary medicine with a combined reach of over 100,000 individuals related to the veterinary profession. VCN lets you place job openings immediately through an easy-to-navigate portal. Anyone can create an account, post a job ad and manage incoming applications all in the same location. When job seekers submit their resumes to the platform, VCN notifies both employers and potential employees of a match.
Select “Get Started Today” to place a classified ad for a DVM or veterinary team member.